Monday, December 18, 2006

Are Those Mine?

I discovered this slice of genius when I looked down as I sat on the scabby old sofa in the dressing hovel at the Beta Bar in Tallahassee, Florida.

Image my surprise when sitting on a flea ridden ming bag old settee just before a gig when I look down to discover my cock and balls hanging out of a large hole in my kecks. But no. upon closer examination I discover some talented trickster has drawn a cock and balls on the sofa just where ones own meat and two veg would be if they were to pop out. phew! there were "ladies" present, relief. I then discovered that beneath my bottom they had drawn, as the label described, a rusty sheriffs badge just where my nipsy would be. This is the first anatomically correct dressing room masterpiece I have ever seen. The label "your rusty sheriffs badge here" was a positioning marker so as you would achieve the best vantage point to view the cock and balls. Pure triple distilled genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.


it may be anatomically correct, but it is definitely not "to scale"..........


.